Re: ACTION-149: Move the pe spec to github (with jacob and rick)

From: Patrick H. Lauke <plauke@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:49:05 +0100
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
On 08/04/2015 15:40, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> ATM, there is only one branch "master". One option is to add a
> "gh-pages" branch and delete the master branch. Any comments, concerns
> about that approach? It would be good to get closure on this so the new
> ED can be "live" (i.e.
> <https://w3c.github.io/pointerevents/pointerEvents.html/>).

Let's go with the simple approach as describes (make gh-pages branch,
tell github that's the new master, delete the actual "Master" branch).

Also, make another branch for the currently published REC/v1 (which we
shouldn't touch anymore, and any work going forward happens on the
gh-pages one, IMHO)

Patrick H. Lauke
--
Senior Accessibility consultant