Re: PR-1249 Test Assertions 15.11, 15.18-15.20

From: Sangwhan Moon <sangwhan@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:29:29 +0900
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Original Message:
> Hi folks,
>
> As promised, we've submitted a new pull request that cover test
> assertions 15.11, 15.18, 15.19, and 15.20 [1].  The wiki has been updated
> to reflect this [2].  Let's get the review process started!

Just a small comment - if you use the cherry-pick command instead of a
merge, it makes the history a bit more easier to follow. In most cases
cherry
picking is considered bad practice (since the refspec changes) in the
case
of a PR the original refspec doesn't really matter so a cherry-pick
makes it
easier to work with.

The background for this comment is that a merge commit in between breaks
the "virtual squash" review feature. (clicking and dragging all commits
to see
the commits squashed into a single commit for easier review)

Github+Critic doesn't support rebasing (which could allow the
abovementioned
feature to work, since the rewritten history will be linear/squashed),
so this is
just a suggestion to workaround the limitations we are working with.

Sangwhan