RE: Scope of PR1220 (TAs 4.3 and 5.3)

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:58 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Jacob - would you please clarify the scope of PR 1220 <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1220/commits>?
>
> It appears the first file is a test for assertion 4.3. According to the TA data, that assertion already has a test from PR-1124 (so is this a new/additional test or does it replace something from PR-1124) [1].

Per last week's discussion, I've updated PR1220 to remove the duplicate submission for TA #4.3.  Let me know if you see further issues.

https://github.com/InternetExplorer/web-platform-tests/commit/79a3dc350bea49346749bd8854d807e217a52be2

> It appears the second file includes a test for assertion 5.3.
>
> Also, would someone please review one or both of these new files?
>
> -Thanks, ArtB
>
> [1] <https://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/TestAssertions#Test_Assertions_for_pointercancel_events>

With the above change, PR1220 should be ready for review, covering TA #5.3.  Thanks!

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1220/commits

-Jacob