Re: IE implementation of navigator.maxTouchPoints

Hi guys,

btw, mozilla firefox has likely the same issue as Chrome:
http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/widget/windows/nsWindow.cpp#3611
:). But afaik it doesn't have touch events enabled yet on desktop/win7 and
likely such issue doesn't break anything.

Anyway i'll file a bug in firefox's bugzilla to track it.

Thanks,
Nick