Re: IE implementation of navigator.maxTouchPoints

Thank you!  Indeed it looks like this is Windows 7 only, and unlike IE we
do still want to support touchscreens on Windows 7 (a small but non-trivial
fraction of our touchscreen users are still on Windows 7).  It looks
like SM_DIGITIZER
is false in these cases, so I think we can try looking at SM_MAXIMUMTOUCHES
only when SM_DIGITIZER is true. Sound reasonable to you?

Thanks,
Rick