No PEWG call on 1 April 2014 (no foolin')

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:32:30 -0400
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Hi All,

Besides completing implementations, I think the most important tasks for
the group are to:

* Complete open actions:

   <https://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/track/actions/open>

* Submit comments for PR-324 tests per the division of tests in
<http://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/track/actions/45>:

   <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/324/commits>

* Provide input on new and older bugs:

   <http://tinyurl.com/Bugs-PointerEvents>

As such, rather than have a call on April 1, please work on the above.

-Thanks, AB

P.S. Because of WebApps' f2f meeting during week #15, there will be NO
PEWG call on April 8.

P.P.S. Extra Brownie points to anyone that is willing to review my tests
for PR-324. [Chairing multiple WGs is hard ;-)]