[admin] Resolved/Fixed bugs should include changeset/patch link [Was: Re: [Dom-Parsing] LC1 Comments Addressed for DOM Parsing and Serialization]

[ Bcc public-pointer-events ]

On 3/28/14 6:28 AM, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> If you fix a bug, please post a link to the commit in the bug for ease
> of review and historical record.

Yes, I agree that is a best practice we should all follow.

I added this one point related to Editor roles and Bug processing to
[SpecEditing]. If anyone has suggestions for other BPs, expectations,
etc. that should be added, please add them to this wiki or let me know
and I'll add them.

-Thanks, ArtB

[SpecEditing]
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/SpecEditing#Spec_Editor_Roles_and_Responsibilities>