W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-pointer-events@w3.org > January to March 2014

Re: Draft agenda: 25 March 2014 ** NOTE: Call is 1 hour earlier for some people **

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:17:05 -0400
Message-ID: <53305A81.10902@nokia.com>
To: "ext Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>, public-pointer-events@w3.org
On 3/24/14 12:07 PM, ext Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> On 24/03/2014 15:03, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> Below is the draft agenda for a PEWG call on March 25. If you have input
>> for any of the topics (especially if you can't make the call), please
>> send your info to the list, preferably in reply to the relevant
>> thread/bug. Also, please address Open actions before the call:
>
> Relating to the open actions, I'm really keen to see these two make it 
> into the editor's draft ;)
>
> * ACTION-95: Bug 24786: implement agreement discussed on 2014-mar-11 
> and then resolve/fix the bug
> https://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/track/actions/95
> relating to ACTION-64: Propose a non-normative note re the keyboard 
> compat issue
> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=24786
>
> * ACTION-96: Bug 24921: implement pl's proposed text as agreed on 
> 2014-mar-11 and then resolve/fix the bug
> https://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/track/actions/96
> relating to ACTION-88: Clarification of "Default Action" for 
> pointerdown wrt compat mouse events
> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=24921


I didn't include the above in the agenda because Jacob has actions to 
implement the group's agreement (this is also true for Bug 21749 and 
Action-94).


> Also, not sure if it even warrants discussion, but another tiny 
> inclusion to the spec:
>
> Bug 25072 - Tiny clarification for "10 Pointer Capture"
> https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=25072

I didn't include this bug because it appears to be a minor editorial 
proposal for which  there is already some agreement with the proposal. 
If Jacob or anyone else would like to discuss this on the call that's 
fine; otherwise we should assume Jacob will take or the bug and action.

-Thanks, AB
Received on Monday, 24 March 2014 16:18:21 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:20:26 UTC