From: Jacob Rossi
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:26 PM
To: Jacob Rossi; Rick Byers; Scott González
Cc: Arthur Barstow; public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: RE: Status of review for PR-324

Hi All,

We've updated PR-324 to address most of the feedback thus far [1]. Feedback that remains to be addressed AFAICT:

	- Consolidating tests into coarser granularity  (per this thread, Scott will take a look at this)
	-Feedback on recently submitted touch-action cases [2], we'll follow-up with another update to address these points

Thanks for all the great feedback. Let me know if we missed anything.

-Jacob

[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/324
[2] https://github.com/InternetExplorer/web-platform-tests/commit/886568a445cded3b5aa01f0c8befb48e0534fed6