Re: Old open action items in tracker

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 08:29:30 -0500
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
On 3/4/14 3:47 AM, ext Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> https://www.w3.org/2012/pointerevents/track/actions/open?sort=due
>
> Perhaps I'm a bit OCD, but just wondering if some of the old open
> action items in the tracker can/should be closed?
Hi All,

The expectation is the person assigned an action will address their
action and then close it, although I often close others' actions if/when
there is a trace to the action's completion.

FYI, currently Tracker cannot Save changes made to an action. I reported
this error and will notify the list when this bug is fixed.

-Thanks, ArtB