RE: Awkward wording in 5.2.3

Good catch. Pushed an update for this just now. Let me know if you still find it awkward/confusing.

-Jacob

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick H. Lauke [mailto:plauke@paciellogroup.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:59 PM
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
Subject: Awkward wording in 5.2.3

"For input devices that do not support hover, a user agent must also *fire a pointer event named pointerover event followed by* a pointerenter event prior to dispatching the pointerdown event."

I'd say there's one "event" too many in there. Suggest changing the fragment to "...fire a pointer event named pointerover followed by..."

Patrick H. Lauke
--
Accessibility consultant
The Paciello Group (UK office)