Slight softening of language in the note for 5.1.2

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 21:02:43 +0000
To: public-pointer-events@w3.org
"When two or more pointer device types are being used concurrently,
multiple pointers are considered primary. For example, a touch contact
and a mouse cursor moved simultaneously will produce pointers that are
both considered primary."

In my limited testing (on a single Win8 laptop with touchscreen), I
actually found that when moving both the mouse/trackpad AND a finger on
the screen, the primary pointer kept flip/flopping from mouse cursor to
finger. This may be due to hardware limitation, or because I wasn't
moving them at exactly the same microsecond. Point is, I wonder if the
language should be softened slightly:

"a touch contact and a mouse cursor moved simultaneously will produce
pointers that are both considered primary"

change "will" to "may" ?

"a touch contact and a mouse cursor moved simultaneously may produce
pointers that are both considered primary"

Patrick H. Lauke