Using GH labels to get a list of open PRs for PointerEvents tests

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:19:44 -0500
To: "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
Thanks to Dom and Tobie, [w-p-t] PRs are now automatically labeled with
WG identifiers (pattern is wg-<WGname> f.ex. "wg-pointerevents"). This
means there is an easy way to get a list of the open PRs for
PointerEvents' tests:

<https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues?labels=wg-pointerevents&page=1&state=open>

The above only lists Microsoft's PE test submission because the earlier
submissions of PE tests from TestTWF events were not submitted as PRs
against [w-p-t]. I believe the PoR is for Scott to review those earlier
submissions after Microsoft resolves the issues and comments from their PR.

-AB

[w-p-t] <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests>