Re: touch-action support now in chromium behind flag, targeting ship in Chrome 35

I don't think the Polymer polyfill is quite at that point yet - it still
expects you to set the touch-action HTML attribute, but it will set the CSS
property to mirror the attribute, and I landed a fix to make it work
properly when touch-action is supported with touch events (need to test
with Firefox too now though).

My goal once touch-action support in chromium is complete is to shift focus
on the Polymer polyfill.  Eg. I plan to bundle it up as a chrome extension
and test out a bunch of real-world sites designed for IE11 and verify that
they work with pointer events properly (might be good to get a list of
interesting ones from you if possible actually).  We can iterate much
quicker on polymer than we can on Chrome (which still has a 8-10 week
stabilization period).

Rick