Re: Touch-action to SVG elements

Thanks Gnanasekar,
I've copied your test cases here for easy sharing:
http://jsbin.com/APacaYUh/latest/edit

I think the confusion boils down to the meaning of "SVG Elements".  I don't
know much about SVG, but I read that to include elements like <rect> and
<path>, but I think the intention here is to include only <svg>.  Perhaps
this is just a matter of tweaking the wording from:
  block-level elements, SVG elements
to:
 block-level elements, the <svg> element

Presumably <a> is included in the "block-level elements" category (even in
an SVG context)?  Someone who understands the nuances of SVG vs. HTML
semantics probably needs to vet the wording here.  Regardless I believe the
intention is that touch-action hit testing is NOT performed on individual
SVG objects, just the top-level <svg> container.

Rick