Re: 3D Pointers

Hi Bill,

FYI, Rick Byers started a related thread "pointerType extensibility"
last February
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pointer-events/2013JanMar/0096.html>.
During our March 12 call we discussed the extensibility issue again and
agreed to:  keep the existing functionality for v1
<http://www.w3.org/2013/03/12-pointerevents-minutes.html#item03>; add
the extensibility issue to the v2 feature list
<http://www.w3.org/wiki/PointerEvents/UseCasesAndRequirements>.

-ArtB