Re: Should pointerId be an integer?

Ordering of the pointers can be important for application specific code.
For example, in a simple game, the first pointer could be used for
directional control, and the second for performing actions.
Now, I'm not advocating that PointerEvents have a pointerId that is in a
specific order, but rather knowing the order of when pointers appeared on
the screen can be useful.
In the method I specified, ordering can be achieved with either integers or
opaque identifiers.