Re: ReSpec BiblioDB Entry for DOM Level 4 Events

On Saturday, 5 January 2013 at 11:55, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:01 AM, Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com (mailto:Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com)> wrote:
> > Could we get an entry added to the BiblioDB for the new DOM Level 4 Events
> > specification? The Pointer Events specification needs to reference

I imagine you would need to do a pull request here:
https://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/anolis/
> I thought we agreed long ago to call this the UI Events specification?
> DOM Events is confusing with http://dom.spec.whatwg.org/#events

I agree with Anne about the name (or maybe just "Interaction Events"). I've been confused a few times when I've Googled for DOM4 and this document comes up 3rd in the search results:

http://html5labs.interoperabilitybridges.com/dom4events/

(it's labelled as a W3C Editor's draft, but should really be labelled as Unofficial until published… or has it been published?)