Re: ODRL Validator document - communication considerations

Simon: Thanks a lot! Perfect!
Now everything works smoothly.

Michael: You can now try the normalizer/validator
http://odrlapi.appspot.com/ even with JSON-LD

At least I just tried this as input:

{
    "@context": "http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl.jsonld",
    "@type": "odrl:Set",
    "@id": "http://example.com/policy:1010",
    "target": "http://example.com/asset:9898",
    "permission": [{
        "action": "odrl:reproduce",
        "assigner": "http://example.com/assigner:88",
        "duty": [{
                "action": "odrl:attribute",
                "attributedParty": "http://example.com/owner:9898"
        }]
    }],
    "prohibition": [{
        "action": "odrl:translate"
    }]
}

And I got the correct output:

<http://example.com/policy:1010>
        a                 odrl:Set ;
        odrl:permission   [ a              odrl:Permission ;
                            odrl:action    odrl:reproduce ;
                            odrl:assigner  <http://example.com/assigner:88> ;
                            odrl:duty      [ a                     odrl:Duty ;
                                             odrl:action
 odrl:attribute ;
                                             odrl:attributedParty
<http://example.com/owner:9898>
                                           ] ;
                            odrl:target    <http://example.com/asset:9898>
                          ] ;
        odrl:prohibition  [ a            odrl:Prohibition ;
                            odrl:action  odrl:translate ;
                            odrl:target  <http://example.com/asset:9898>
                          ] .

Although perhaps it should return JSON-LD if the input is JSON-LD.

Víctor