Re: poe-ACTION-48: Create json-ld version of each turtle test case

Michael,

I have updated http://odrlapi.appspot.com/ so that JSON examples can be
automatically loaded.
Examples have an URI like http://odrlapi.appspot.com/samples/sample005.json

But for the last few hours I have been facing an important problem with
blanknodes:
Neither the online converters nor the libraries I have tried (like
jsonld-java) are able to collapse the blank nodes, resulting in
equivalent but uglier examples. So the current examples are correct but
ugly (with explicit ids for the blank nodes).

Any clue?

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3