Re: Updated design of Implementation Results input sheet (Google)

Hi Michael,

(I presume that you would dump the spread sheet into HTML or Markdown in the final report.)

I do like it. Just two minor things:

- (I hope it is all right with you) I have changed the "header" for each feature into bold; it makes the text properly segmented and makes it clearer in my view. I hope that can be retained when converted into HTML.
- I found a test that is nether evaluator nor validation test: line 80. Is there something missing there?

Otherwise if we dump it into some fixed format, like HTML, then I guess this is fine.

Thanks!

Ivan

> On 2 Oct 2017, at 15:52, Michael Steidl (IPTC) <mdirector@iptc.org <mailto:mdirector@iptc.org>> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> At today’s POE call Ivan suggested to make the Exit Criteria the key elements of the Implementation Report and to make Test Cases sub-items of each Exit Criterium.
> Following Exit Criteria page on Github - https://github.com/w3c/poe/blob/gh-pages/test/cr-exit.md <https://github.com/w3c/poe/blob/gh-pages/test/cr-exit.md> - I’ve updated the input sheet now: https://goo.gl/iXnonW <https://goo.gl/iXnonW> - please ignore rows below 95.
>
> A few notes on the cr-exit.md:
> CR-IM-01: has V6 2 times, guess should have V5 too
> CR-IM-12: E15 has only 4 sub-cases
>
> Be aware of the 3 Exit Criteria without a test case currently – notice in pink. Should be filled in soon.
>
> Please let’s discuss this redesign at the level of the Google sheet first, after an agreement I’ll adapt the script creating the standalone HTML page from it.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

----
Ivan Herman, W3C