Re: Output (format) of the Implementation Report Input sheet

Michael,

thanks!

My main problem is that I do not really understand what the entries in the 'TC ID' and 'ExitCrID' mean. If the first column is simply our internal identification following some logic, that is fine. But the Exit Criteria ID is fairly cryptic.

The Exit criteria of, say, the model document[1] contain 16 bullet items. What the reviewers will look for is if the implementers fulfill those exit criteria, and the various tests may be there to test one (or several) such exit criteria. So either we try to group the report alongside exit criteria items, with tests as 'sub' items (if that is easy), or we need some additional information relating the test to exit criteria, and we need some easy way of checking that the exit criteria are indeed covered.

With these goals in mind, I do not know what '-05, -02' means, or what it means if the exit criteria cell is empty.

I am also not sure what the 'test by val' and 'test by eval' brings me. There are already sections in the table, isn't that enough? I would propose that those two columns be simply removed.

Finally, once this conversion is settled, we will need some static text to the top, but that can be done later I presume.

Thanks again!

Ivan

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/CR-odrl-model-20170926/#cr-exit <https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/CR-odrl-model-20170926/#cr-exit>

----