Re: F2F London - minutes of 2nd day are missing

Fixed.

Yes, the table is auto-generated, based on the annotations at the foot
of the agenda page. I've often been frustrated at not being able to add
in 2 days' worth of minutes, but then I realised I'd never actually
tried. It works just fine.

This is RDF, essentially I created an additional triple ;-)

The table is now complete.

Phil

--

Phil Archer