Re: [Agenda] W3C POE WG - Teleconference 19 June 2017

double apologies: for not having attended today's call and for not
having given prior notice.
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3