Re: poe-ISSUE-10 (satisfiability of constraints):

> On 9 Nov. 2016, at 17:37, Simon Steyskal <simon.steyskal@wu.ac.at> wrote:
>
> From [1] -> "renato suggest using exclusively the W3C issue tracker (and NOT the github issues)." ;)

Doh ;-)

> My assumption was that we're using the github tracker for editorial issues and the W3C issue tracker for more "substantial" issues.

We want to use the W3C Action Tracker to track actions on WG members (like, phil create that poll).
And GitHub issues for direct actions on the Deliverables (like, you say “X” in the Model, but what does that mean?)
And GitHub Issues has the benefit of tracking the discussion around the issue.

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group