Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: On complex constraints

Sure!

When I stated in Lisboa it was not possible I was only meaning /with the
current OWL specifications/.
I was unaware, though, of the W3C Note with the proposal and the
RacerPro implementation.

Very instructive references! Thanks a lot!
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3