Re: [Agenda] W3C POE WG Teleconference (01 August 2016)

Dear Renato, all,

During the next week I will be attending a course in London and will not
be available for the call.

Regrets,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3