Re: poe-ACTION-16: Create new UC(s) to show the need for the ability to specify a fee within and outside the POE expressio

This action is still open in the issue tracker [1], as well as ACTION-13
to ACTION-16.
They were implemented with new use cases and requirements.

Am I supposed to close the issues myself or should I wait for others to
do it?

Víctor

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/track/actions/open

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3