Re: W3C Document Licence etc.

Thanks Phil,

The text I have contributed to the wiki is my free adaptation of texts
jointly edited by participants of the W3C LD4LT Community Group and W3C
ODRL Community Group.
I understand the editors of these contributions are subject to the W3C
Community Contributor License Agreement CLA [1].

Also, I hereby confirm no content from Meta-share has been republished
in the POE wiki (nor was in the LD4LT/ODRL groups). As a matter of fact,
META-SHARE was the main but not the only source of inspiration for the
analysis, having been also studied other similar platforms of language
resources: CLARIN, OLAC and LRE-map. For further information, you may
want to read the proposed use of ODRL for language resources, which was
presented in July 2015 in Beijing:

    Digital Representation of Rights for Language Resources, V.
    Rodriguez-Doncel, P. Labropoulou in Proc. of the 4th Workshop on
    Linked Data in Linguistics: Resources and Applications, collocated
    with ACL-IJCNPL. (2015)[2]

However, you concern was totally justified: I must confess I was unaware
of the patent/licensing policies when posting. The reminder was necessary!

Víctor

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/cla/
[2] http://delicias.dia.fi.upm.es/~vrodriguez/pdf/2015.07.ldl2.pdf

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3