Re: UCR doc skeleton

Probably not, sorry.

But this may not be the best WG to focus attention. The Spatial Data on
the Web WG, in which we're collaborating with OGC, has a number of time
experts (the kind of person who gets to decide if and when we'll have
the next leap second). That WG is finishing work on the OWL Time
Ontology from way back, see the Editors' draft at
http://w3c.github.io/sdw/time/

Cheers

Phil

--