Re: [Minutes] 2016-04-11

I have attended the call as well. It was my error typing "+present"
instead of "present+".

12:03:28 [victor_upm]
    +present Victor Rodriguez-Doncel (UPM)

Next time I'll inform Zakim in the correct manner.
Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3