Re: Licences in ODRL

> On 27 Jan 2017, at 22:54, Oleksandra Panasiuk <oleksandra.panasiuk@sti2.at> wrote:
> odrl:action dalicc:addStatement,
>
> “addStatement” means that the Assignee may add his own copyright statement, notices to his modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of his modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License?

I think you need to look at the ODRL “nextPolicy” action (for Duties) as this action is defining rights not on the current Asset, but the Asset created from the act of derivation. You can also specify in such a Duty the Asset that it applies to.
> odrl:action dalicc:chargeOffer,
>
> “chargeOffer” - the Assignee may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
There seems to be two different things in this statement:
 - permission odrl:move + the ability to charge a fee (who are you charging??)
 - a duty for xx:warranty if you pay a fee

> odrl:action dalicc:attachOffer;
> “attachOffer” – the Assignee  may add a written offer for permissions according to the license.

Is this the same as the ODRL Offer Policy Type ? That is, you want the assignee to ask for specific permissions?

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group