Re: [poe] Dc:license vocabulary hijacking?

I strongly disagree.
Every license is a policy, but not every policy is a license.

Whereas license is defined "A legal document giving official permission
to do something with the resource.", I do see policies as broader as
they are not necessarily 'legal documents' nor are restricted solely to
permissions.

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3

--
GitHub Notification of comment by vroddon
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/poe/issues/286#issuecomment-353050034 using your GitHub account