Re: [poe] Ordering of the contents of the Vocab section

From: Renato Iannella via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 12:07:06 +0000
To: public-poe-archives@w3.org
@nevali I have added all the terms now to all the SKOS Collections.
I assume that in the template for (example):
  writeGroup('#policyTypes');
It will then create a new section (with H2 of the skos:prefLabel),
then add any html text from /parts/policyTypes.html
Then each skos:member will be iterated and output as it is now (new
section and the two tables).

Also, we may do this later, it would be nice to make the Deprecated
Terms look different from the rest.  Perhaps we can use a different
shaded colour background (for now)? And later, present it as one
summarised table (one row per term).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riannella
Please view or discuss this issue at