Re: [PNG] Cancel upcoming meeting?

I actually can attend this time. But since there are no other topics, maybe
we can just discuss the liaison update via email?

Chris, you sent the email to get the ball rolling. Has there been any
update here? Once you have heard back and have had confirmation, let me
know, and I can start the process on the ISO side.

Sincerely,
Fares