FW: Are you interested in implementing User experience guide for displaying accessibility metadata?

In case anyone is not on the CG mailing list, if you are an implementor and interested, please let Avneesh know.

-Wendy

From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2024 at 2:52 AM
To: public-epub3@w3.org <public-epub3@w3.org>, public-publishingcg@w3.org <public-publishingcg@w3.org>
Subject: Are you interested in implementing User experience guide for displaying accessibility metadata?

[EXTERNAL] This message comes from an external organization.
This email request is for individuals and organizations interested in implementing the User experience guide for displaying accessibility metadata. Please feel free to forward this email to the implementors who are not on Publishing CG mailing list.

The major revision of the user experience guide for displaying accessibility metadata is in final stages.
If you intend to implement this guide for your users, or you are already in the implementation process, it is the right time to provide the feedback and ask for clarifications.
The principles document is nearly complete: https://w3c.github.io/publ-a11y/UX-Guide-Metadata/draft/principles/?updated

ONIX metadata techniques are at: https://w3c.github.io/publ-a11y/UX-Guide-Metadata/draft/techniques/onix-metadata/index.html

EPUB accessibility metadata techniques are at: https://w3c.github.io/publ-a11y/UX-Guide-Metadata/draft/techniques/epub-metadata/index.html

Process for providing feedback and asking questions:
Please open an  issue in GitHub repository at: https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/

For straight forward questions, the members of task force will respond to the questions in the issue tracker itself. If we feel that the issue needs discussion, then we will schedule the discussion in one of our meetings.

Even if you do not have feedback at this time, it is important to know that you are interested in implementing this guide. Please comment in the following issue to show your interest and provide your name, email address, and company/organization in the comment. It will help us in keeping you updated as we make more progress.
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/268

Thank you
Avneesh Singh
Accessibility task force, W3C Publishing CG
COO, DAISY Consortium