From: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2023 4:20 PM
To: w3c-ac-forum@w3.org
Cc: Amy (me) van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>; group-invited-experts@w3.org; diversity@w3.org; W3C Chairs <chairs@w3.org>
Subject: Reminder: TPAC 2023 Inclusion Fund Deadline Approaching 15 July 2023!

Dear AC reps, IEs and Chairs,

We wanted to send out a quick reminder about the Inclusion Fund for TPAC. For those of you planning meetings in September, this Fund provides support to participants who might be otherwise unable to attend TPAC without financial support from their organization You can find more information on the fund here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.w3.org/2023/09/TPAC/registration.html*inclusion-fund__;Iw!!N11eV2iwtfs!sEKNpSHy8-T-3FuZDOnYNBk54PWm_FIoffFXUeSJKOulXXBWAC3ND0xyASal6O77s32kttK-$

We’d like to as you to please share the link to the application with your participants:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gzobeteisdd.typeform.com/to/F25WQmjG__;!!N11eV2iwtfs!sEKNpSHy8-T-3FuZDOnYNBk54PWm_FIoffFXUeSJKOulXXBWAC3ND0xyASal6O77sxmtdnwv$

The deadline is July 15 (Saturday), so please share as soon as you can if possible. If there is anyone in your group you feel might particularly benefit, feel free to reach out to them directly!

Many thanks to our sponsors W3C, TetraLogical and an anonymous donor.

Thank you very much.

Yours,
Amy

—
Amy van der Hiel
W3C Media Relations Coordinator

email: amy@w3.org
phone: +1.617.453.8943
pronouns: she/her

 The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, review, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments.
Click here for translations of this disclaimer.<https://secure.wiley.com/email-disclaimers>