Re: Reminder - 13th, July - Next PLING Teleconference and Invited Talk: Pete Bramall (EnCoRe director)- On the collaborative EnCoRe Project: Ensuring Consent and Revocation

I am wondering whether it is a good idea to have a conference call on the 13th given that we have a conflict with the W3C workshop on Device API privacy.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------