FYI: Social Web Frameworks: contribution to SWXG

Hi all,

social web is for sure one of the fields where policy languages will play an
increasing role.

Best,

Rigo

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Christine Perey <cperey@perey.com>
> Date: 13 January 2010 18:31:32 GMT+01:00
> To: public-xg-socialweb@w3.org
> Subject: Social Web Frameworks: contribution to SWXG
> archived-at: <http://www.w3.org/mid/4B4E0374.9040601@perey.com>
>
> Hello,
>
> Last fall I collaborated with Renato Ianello, director of the SPIN Project
and NICTA (http://spin.nicta.org.au/), on a document which we are now
providing to the SWXG members and the larger community.

> Our goal with this contribution is to assist in the development of a
framework which embodies Social Web concepts, offers a first draft towards
consistent terminology and does not (at this point) get down into the specific
protocols or implementation details.

> We hope that it will prompt discussion, evolve/improve with specific
examples, and ultimately be included in the SWXG report. Feel free to forward
it to other lists and generally share it with those who might be interested.

> Since it is being released without restrictions it can be incorporated in
its entirety or in part into the future work of others who seek to advance the
Social Web.

> To manage the initial feedback and improvements from the SWXG members, we
request that people not edit directly into the wiki page but, instead, post
their comments and suggestions to the group via the mailing list until we have
a proper conference call (Harry will announce the details of that when
arranged) and we decide how to move forward as a group.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/SocialWebFrameworks