Re: Action: MAWG email

Hi Renato:
I have been urging the TAG to send a similar note to the GeoLocation and
the Device API WG.
I think an extensibility point that allows policy to be attached to API
calls is essential.  I will keep you and PLING
posted on what the TAG decide.  Meanwhile I am OK with sending this note
but perhaps it should go out to
a wider audience.
All the best, Ashok