How can the TAG help us?

I was going to bring up this item in tomorrow's call.  Since that's
postponed, let me introduce it here.

As some of you may know, I'm on the W3C TAG.  At last week's TAG meeting
we discussed TAG priorities and, of course, security and privacy on the
Web came up.  The TAG would like advice on what they could do.
The TAG can do a number of things, it can recommend that WGs be started,
it can write white papers, it can start liaisons with other groups.  If
you want the W3C to do something, it's probably a good idea to work with
the TAG.

We can talk about this on the April call, but if you have suggestions,
please send mail

All the best, Ashok