Re: HTML 5 - Licensing Works

Hi Renato,

Creative Commons is using RDFa[1] to encode policies for works.
This is the HTML5 idea of it. Most people will use RDFa unless
there is a massive browser implementation doing useful things
with this very basic link to licensing information.

HTML5 is known to take any existing technology and transform
it into HTML5 tags. This makes a lot of things move faster,
but I'm not sure what will remain in the final HTML5 spec.

1.http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-primer/

Best,

Rigo