Re: Starting our discussions on this mailing list

On 16 Oct 2007, at 20:03, Casassa Mont, Marco wrote:

> Which kind of policies (and languages) do you (or your
> organisation) use and for which purposes (e.g. security, access
> control, privacy, federated IdM, etc.)?

Perhaps we should start to collect and document these policy
languages for comparison and review.

For example, the Multimedia XG completed a collection of MM
Vocabularies [1] with some simple categorisations (see Section 2).

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/XGR-vocabularies>