Re: POI microdata [via Places Community Group]

I just realized I neglected to inform this list that I started a discussion on public-vocabs@w3.org about mapping the category and links objects in POI to objects in schema.org. You can review the previous discussion here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Apr/0017.html

Please join that discussion over here or there.

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count.
http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/rsingh