Re: Planning to close Philosophy of the Web Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Dear All:

the aim of my last comment is as follows: This community  ( W3c
Philosophy of the Web) is meaningful only if it is possible to explain
in bothways, academic and non-academic, the capabilities and standards
of the W3C

 From an engaging perspective that Philosophy brings.

laying the foundation of the working grouo, We start with Hypertext, its
  possibilities as well as e limits of languages and protocols standards
which are deployed or founded in the  W3C works. ( Web and Industry, Web
for All), : Code of Ethics and Professional manner , may be a path to
develop and be applied in all  open and royalty-free standards,as well
as - not being compensated with a salary, if there is the need for a
leadership, that be shall based through  the support of benefactors and
the Academia Community . "regardless of hardware, software, native
language, culture, geographical location, physical or mental ability".

standard Philosophy of The Web, as well as a close work withn the
Technical Plenary and Advisory Committees.from W3C Working and Interest
Groups gather, network, and try to resolve challenging technical or
social issues.

If Henry or Alex, spaeking on kleadership,  do not have the time, we can
close this Community

Best