Re: CfP:" PHILOWEB 2015: Politicizing the Future of the (Semantic) Web"

And here is the link on Easychair:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=philoweb2015

Best,
A.M.

Le Tue, 27 Jan 2015 00:00:19 +0100,
alexandre.monnin@web-and-philosophy.org

--

* Membre du collège d'experts Open Data de la mission Etalab du Premier
Ministre

http://web-and-philosophy.org/,
Twitter : @aamonnz & @PhiloWeb,
PhiloWeb on Dailymotion, PhiloWeb discussion list @INRIA