Re: [saag] Liking Linkability

On 10/22/12 5:54 AM, Ben Laurie wrote:
> Where we came in was me pointing out that if you disconnect your
> identities by using multiple WebIDs, then you have a UI problem, and
> since then the aim seems to have been to persuade us that multiple
> WebIDs are not needed.
Multiple WebIDs (or any other cryptographically verifiable identifier)
are a must.

The issue of UI is inherently subjective. It can't be used to
objectively  validate or invalidate Web-scale verifiable identifier
systems such as  WebID or any other mechanism aimed at achieving the
same goals.

Anyway, Henry, I,  and a few others from the WebID IG (hopefully) are
going to knock up some demonstrations to show how this perceived UI/UX
inconvenience can be addressed.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen