Re: Sémantique, métastabilité et effets de réseaux

Of course many thanks to Caroline Stiegler for the work editing the videos,
placing them online, and of course for the great meals at the summer school.
Further videos are available here (also in French mostly, though some in English)

  http://www.youtube.com/user/carolinestiegler

And many thanks to the video and sound team.