Re: accessible name calculation for hidden labels

> note: limted testing of some current browser implementations  = do not
> produce accessible names from  labels with display:none or aria-hidden=true.

actually, this is not correct: (latest browsers on windows 10)
Chrome: neither results in acc name
Firefox: only aria-hidden true results in an accessible name
IE 11:both result in an accessible name

test file: http://codepen.io/stevef/pen/PPzLdV

--

Regards