RE: Questionnaire for Accessibility for all W3C

From: Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL [mailto:ryladog@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 October 2015 08:23
"We need to build this same type of Questionnaire for Accessibility for all W3C groups working on API specs to utilize during development – this will reduce our load, and inform the spec builder sooner."

Questionnaire for Accessibility for API specs document should be about Accessibility consideration to keep in mind during spec development.

Steve Faulkner began working on a set of accessibility questions for spec writers [1]. It's still just a bullet point list, but may make a good starting point.

Léonie.

[1] https://github.com/stevefaulkner/accessibility-spec-questionnaire

--

Senior accessibility engineer @PacielloGroup @LeonieWatson